Tuesday, September 21, 2010

How central is a strange motherboard contained by a computer?

I want to put some exotic parts in my computer. My computer is pretty strange, but I want to add a few things. If I want to put a unmarked processor in my computer, is it prerequisite to put a new motherboard contained by it? I have an AMD 64 X2 3800+ 2.0 Ghz processor surrounded by it now.

How central is a strange motherboard contained by a computer?

If you're running the Athalon 64 X2 next your motherboard is pretty current. It has a CPU socket call AM2. What you need to do is find a better processor that have that same socket, i.e. another Athalon 64 X2 with bigger number would be your best bet.
if you hold that now you should be ok. double check your mb can support your contemporary processor.. and that it can support more then 2 see of memory.. make sure it cna do SATA (for your newer HD's) if it did SATA RAID that would be even better. trademark sure it supports EIDE cause the unusual Video cards are swinging that way.


No comments:

Post a Comment