Friday, September 17, 2010

How do I formulate my cpu aficionado walk reverse?

God told me that my elderly fan erstwhile because it kept pushing air into the cpu so hot nouns stayed in. By reversing the air-flow it will suck adjectives the hot air within the cpu, into the air outside my cpu. God told me this is the best style to disperse heat within my cpu and combat cpu failure due to intercontinental warming's heat billow.

How do I formulate my cpu aficionado walk reverse?

unscrew the fan from the heatsink and flip it over.



however, satan plays beside fire and the technology specs for heatsinks disperse heat along the surface nouns of the fins. the fan allows the ambient nouns around the fins to cool down.



if your cpu is overheating, you might want to shop for a copper heatsink and fan.
I chew over you want the cold air to turn in.


No comments:

Post a Comment