Tuesday, September 21, 2010

How do you finalize a cd-r?

I burn adjectives my pictures on to a cd-r and i double checked to make sure that it be burned you can even see that it was but when i put it surrounded by the computer it does not show any of my pictures is there anyway to finalize the disc are friendly it to show the pictures i just used window to burn it?

How do you finalize a cd-r?

I would suggest you use a good burning software. Its soo much easier and faster. Also, it other works.



I Use



- Nero

- Sonic
If the error you are getting is disc is not finalized then yes you want to do that. When burning in the program any check that box for finalize in the option - or in the option/setup box when you start the burn. Just look for and check the box that says finalize. Try using the disc to be exact giving you problems. Copy a couple more photos and choose finalize disc.
I have found that on some CDR burns the notes will not be read from the CDR until you restart your computer.

Also, it makes no sense to me, but I enjoy seen this rather a few times over the last couple of years, and on assorted different systems.


No comments:

Post a Comment