Wednesday, September 15, 2010

How do I get hold of my Acer Aspire T180 to burn dvd's surrounded by window medium player?

I a moment ago got the Acer Aspire T180 desk top computer within I dont no how to burn a DVD in window media player I can burn a compact disc but not a DVD in I get a dvd burner on.

How do I get hold of my Acer Aspire T180 to burn dvd's surrounded by window medium player?

Window media player doesn't support burning DVD's. You obligation another program. I recommend Nero Burning BUT you need to remuneration a hefty price of $79.99. BUT you get a free trial on their website

http://www.nero.com

resourcefully it's worth it... it supports all medium formats

The answers post by the user, for information only, RunQA.com does not guarantee the right.




No comments:

Post a Comment