Tuesday, September 21, 2010

How I can disable my Windows player?

hi, this Bill revenue have programs call for genuine which stop my to play my window player because I have copy of XP after I remove my Vista from my computer because vista did not work exceedingly good and be large...I own others player but how I can disable windoes player and use the others player ,thank's

How I can disable my Windows player?

1. when you pop in a disc there is this ything that pops up asking which you want to use, choose one and set it as non-attendance



2. if you want it TOALLY wiped out of your system, consequently goto control panel, then add/remove programs, next find it, highlight it, and remove it
In control panel-'add/remove programs', you will see on the vanished side 'add/remove windows' components'. Uncheck it from there.
do you speak english?
Once you own removed it, try re-downloading it for free from the microsoft site and see if it works.


No comments:

Post a Comment