Tuesday, September 21, 2010

How do you reformat a cd?

I want to reformat a disc. I know there is a path to do this, but I can't find it.

How do you reformat a cd?

you can only reformat a cd-rw, not a cd-r. which ever program you own, nero or roxio, if you open the start up dialog box you should be capable of see an option to do so. i stipulation to make sure first that the cd is a rw and not a r
I assume you aim a CDR. If MAC go to applications/utilities/disk utility. select the cd and click on erase. Windoze?
Must be rewritable.disc.



not worry Nero or any other burnersoftware will feel it automatically
You can only reformat rewritable medium. i.e. CDRW, DVDRW. Right click it in my computer and click format. alternatively, nero roxio or multiple other programs can do this,.


No comments:

Post a Comment