Tuesday, September 21, 2010

How much do you suppose i can bring back for the following computer if I go it within Ebay?

I enjoy a Compaq Presario SR1800NX computer. It has Intel Celeron D 3.06GHz processor on it. It have 1 GB of RAM, 80 GB of hard drive. It have CD writer, DVD reader on it. I also have a modem. It even has approx. 300 days of Norton 360 vanished on it. It also has Windows XP home edition loaded on it. I am not including the monitor but i am including the baby grand and mouse with it.

The solitary problems i am facing with it are that it hang for few second after few minutes and the cooling fan make noises. Thats the solely problem. How much do you think i will carry if i sell it on ebay?

How much do you suppose i can bring back for the following computer if I go it within Ebay?

I reason you could get $180-$200 base on the specs. But, when people read something like the fan issue, they may outdo because they may be worried that their may be more wrong with it. I deduce you may want to spend $10 on a new supporter if that all it take to resolve the problem.



The only Compaq Presario SR1800NX on ebay is currently planned at $200 starting bid (maybe this is yours).



I recommend you try using your local craigslist.org. I have sold a couple of computers on their and get was I be hoping for each time.
It's rock-hard to tell exactly, but if I have to make a guess, I'd right to be heard you could get $150-$200 for it. :)
beside the windows disk, in the order of 300, without 150
you will receive just s much on a private public sale or more thenby the side of ebay due to shipping charges etc
I'd say around $100.


No comments:

Post a Comment