Wednesday, September 15, 2010

How do I bring back my computer speakers working?

I purely got a different computer at work, a Dell Vostro 200. I hooked up my speakers and the volume is really low. I have tried adjectives of the speaker settings and volume settings and I just can't seem to be to get it better. Any suggestions are welcome!



Thanks!

How do I bring back my computer speakers working?

very well if you don't have a electric speacker i'd recomend getting one but if you do after your card has to be set to a highr vol
Your speaker might enjoy a lower impedience than your output, i would recommend higher impedience speakers.
find within yahooweb for a software called loudervolume n thr theiririririrri u gotcha
It is possible the speakers dont work properly..you should uncap the cpu and take out the nouns card and try it in another computer to see if THAT works properly.


No comments:

Post a Comment