Tuesday, September 21, 2010

How does this computer nouns?

Amd Athlon X2 6000+ processor

MSI K9N SLI Platinum motherboard

4 x 1gb OCZ Platinum DDR2 PC2 6400

160GB Western Digital HD

XFX GeForce 7600GT

How does this computer nouns?

Go for it.



Check reviews and prices at http://www.newegg.com



Good luck and Happy Computing!
The Ultimate Gaming Machine :)
Dude procure a beter vid card. You have adjectives that uber stuff and then a ancient video card. Get an 8800gts or at least a 8600GTS.
Gaming? Fine. Multimedia? Add another HDD (7500 rpm). ENJOY. I'm thrilled next to my new P4 6000.
I don't similar to AMD processors. I've been within the IT field for 19 years and every time I tried a non Intel processor, I've traded sour something for total performance.



I would stick to a system that have the best Intel processor, fastest Front Side and Back Side Bus you can get, and at most minuscule 1 GB of the fastest RAM you can get.


No comments:

Post a Comment