Friday, September 17, 2010

How do i stop deadly error messages that come up at start and shut down my computer?

When I boot up my computer sometimes I return with a STOP fatal error message It shuts down my computer.I hold to restart my computer several times.The computer is clean.

How do i stop deadly error messages that come up at start and shut down my computer?

It is credible a driver is corrupt if it happens at boot up. Get the computer started, step to start/run and type verifier Then follow the prompts to create standard settings. Then automatically select unsigned drivers. Then hit finish. What this does is allow windows to red flag driver issues. The blue peak error message will have not solitary a code, but a message from windows as to the make happen, like, the nouns driver has attemped to corrupt the system and have been shut down to protect the system.

This can be a severely handy way to identify easier said than done to pinpoint problems, and I hope it helps!
Sounds similar to the infamous BSOD (Blue Screen Of Death). I would suggest restoring your computer to a previous date, one when you think this wasn't arranged or you might have to restore your operating system via factory compact disc.

book rental service

No comments:

Post a Comment