Friday, September 17, 2010

How do i call for to do beside my seagate free agent desktop.?

i bought my seagate free agent desktop that have 320gb but when i plugged it up with my laptop it only have 298gb what can i do so that i can maximize the space of my free agent ty.

How do i call for to do beside my seagate free agent desktop.?

Call Seagate or contact them via support in at hand website, explain your problem to them, they have the best solution for you and the most reliable source

Good luck
That is typical as it had to format the drive and that does pocket up space on it. Also it has files on it to use for for backup. Just go to my computer and move about to the drive once you hook it up then get folders in it and fix up an area so you can store background


No comments:

Post a Comment