Friday, September 17, 2010

How do I remove the side panel of my computer?

OK all right I need to remove the side panel to my computer so i can do something beside it, but I can't figure out how.



I own an ASUS computer, and alls I see is two green tabs sticking out the hindmost end, and I try everything possible to carry it off. It simply looks like one spot for a screw that would hold it surrounded by, but there is no screw, so nought is holding it it.

How do I remove the side panel of my computer?

If you don't know how, hire a technician!

That is a child proof/idiot proof function to keep unauthorized hand out.

Don't do it if you are not thoroughly versed in repairs.
Most computers are made so you can merely remove ONE side of the PC casing. The other sides are attached using a special type of screw specifically not meant to be removed. Try the side that have a clip on the back and see if you can not access the nouns you need from within.
Hello,



I would be happy to oblige, but one small problem... ASUS is a maker of motherboards... I hold yet to see a ASUS computer (persay).



Is near a way that you can clutch a photo of your computer and send it to me?



Also, usually on a bag there are 2 screw on each side of the baggage in the rear holding each (whole case) on to the frame, some own 4 screws and the side(s) of the bag come off as one adjectives piece. Like 3 sides, top, left side and right side.. adjectives one piece.



Let me know.


No comments:

Post a Comment