Wednesday, September 15, 2010

How do I carry my computer to authorize my USB ports? It will for my camera but not my MP3 player!?

I did use the installation disc, it still won't work...how do I troubleshoot my USB drive?

How do I carry my computer to authorize my USB ports? It will for my camera but not my MP3 player!?

Do you know what & qhere is device manager? Go to & check. You will hold to reinstall USB driver which comes with mother board as disc.
You can goto > Desktop > right click on MY COMPUTER > PROPERTIES > HARDWARE > DEVICE MANAGER >

there it probably shows the USB thats not installed properly, you can install it again ( right click + properties and reinstall driver)



Restart computer after you install the software, and dont insert MP3 since you install the software...
If the USB port recognizes one device, but not another, the problem isn't the USB port.



Go online to the businessman of the MP3 and see if there is an updated driver and read the FAQs to see if here are reports of similar problems.
Did a CD come beside your MP3 player? If not, you might need a driver. A driver help windows authorize a device. What operating system (version of Windows) are you running? Some only endorse XP. Make sure your MP3 player is compatable with your computer. I don't contemplate its your USB ports, I think its the MP3 player.
First of adjectives, what drive is in quiz. Some computers (OS-es) do not support some kind of USB drives and doesn't adopt just any USB drivers. If we are discussion about WINXP try installing Service Pack 2. It have all you entail for USB support
this happens if you own some dust in the usb port. i try another port or maintain plugging in and pulling out till it reconizes the psp or camera.


No comments:

Post a Comment