Tuesday, September 21, 2010

How much does the backbone up disc from dell cost?

I want to lay down a backup disc from Dell but I don't know how much it'll cost b/c it didn't say. Have anyone done this b4? Is it a moment ago around 10-14 dollars?

How much does the backbone up disc from dell cost?

I ordered mine at the time I got the computer and it cost me $10 - $14. I know I would need the disk when I wipe the XP Pro image to partition/reformat HDD.



Dell told me latter ( I was checking on my order) the Windows medium CD/DVD was automatically included beside new computer purchases.



Other disks I needed following (DVD viewer, Disc burning s/w included surrounded by purchase price) were sent to me @ no charge.



If it's a hot computer, definitely contact Customer Service. If it's something they forgot, they'll probably dispatch send it to you no charge. If the computer's modern but software was not included within the purchase price, they may let you purchase it for an auxiliary fee. If it's not a tentative computer it will depend on if it's still under warranty. If it's out of warranty, you may be out of luck.



Hope that help. Good luck.
How about you in recent times make an .iso copy for free? Go to http://isorecorder.alexfeinman.com/isore... and download the ISO Recorder program. Once you install that, you can use it to net an .iso of the CD and next burn it to a blank CD. Voila, archive.



(If you didn't know, an iso is necessarily just a single directory copy of the entire disk that you can use to burn archive CDs)


No comments:

Post a Comment