Tuesday, September 21, 2010

How do you determine if your computer RAM is bleak?

I hold an AMD x2 3800 w/ 2 gigs of Kingston valueram (4 x 512). Vista has be very unstable lately, IE crashes, sidebar crashes, games lock up. When it runs OK everything is great, but once on error happen others seem to hold happening.



I thought it be a driver issue as I have updated my Nvidia drivers just this minute, however I did a Vista RAM diaognostic test and it said my RAM be bad! How do I determine which stick it is?

How do you determine if your computer RAM is bleak?

here's the best you can receive, and it's free:



http://www.memtest86.com/
pull out respectively individual stick and run memtest via dos
Take a stick out at time and run the system, and see if it screws up.


No comments:

Post a Comment