Friday, September 17, 2010

How do I increase the size of my display memory from 64mb ro 128mb or more?

I a moment ago bought Battlefield 2, and when launch the game, zilch comes out. I looked at the info, and it says that my display memory is too low. How do I increase the display memory available?

How do I increase the size of my display memory from 64mb ro 128mb or more?

Some onboard graphics own only 64mb maximum shared videoram. Others may hold up to 128 or 256mb. Adjustment is done in BIOS menu. After powering ON, press Del or F2 to clear BIOS or setup menu.



BUT onboard graphics is SLOW. If you really want to enjoy PC games, install a fully clad graphics card.
If it can be adjusted, the setting will be contained by your computer's BIOS.



A word of warning - onboard video (where it's built on to the motherboard instead of a separate card) doesn't work terrifically well next to games. Don't be surprised if increasing the memory doesn't help much. The best fix would be to install a stand-alone video card. (get one next to at least 128 MB - preferably 256 MB or higher)
If display memory is what I imagine it is, you will just inevitability to buy a new video card. The display memory is portion of the card.
i am suggesting you to buy a new video card next to atleast a memory of 128mb. you cannot increase that much using tweaks it will just burn your video card.
you can join more ram to video cards, for battlefield 2: attain an nvidia geforce 8800 gt


No comments:

Post a Comment