Friday, September 17, 2010

How do i remove an god from my desktop on one commentary one and only?

my computer is set up so that you can log contained by as me my dad my mom or my sister , my dad uses autocad but i dont want the autocad shortcut on MY desktop how do i remove it from my account solely?

How do i remove an god from my desktop on one commentary one and only?

as long as you have admin right..



progress to docs and settings/all users/desktop.. highlight cut the autocad shortcut..



move subsidise to docs and settings, go to your dads story, then his desktop, and cement the shortcut..



now he can run it and you'll never see it on your desktop again
look lower than documents and setting> aluusers>desktop>

cut it out of allusers and put it only surrounded by your dads folder
in you own window just lift the icon and drag to the recycle bin. or right click and delete. It will utter are you sure, you are only delete the shortcut. if you want to remove the program go to add/ remove programs. So thats it.
We hold the same situation within my house. The icon disappears from adjectives desktops when we send it to the recycle bin so that may not work for you any. We ended up delete the icon and access the program through the start button.

of computer rental

No comments:

Post a Comment