Friday, September 17, 2010

How do I solve my Date & Time Properties bug, on my desktop?

I hold a problem with my date, on my Date & Time Properties, on my desktop. Whenever I start, restart or reboot up my PC, the year will correction to 2005. The time, the month and the day is correct, one and only the year.



I've checked my Standard CMOS and the time and date there is correct. Only the date (year) on my desktop keep changing on its own to the year 2005.



Please oblige. Thank you very much

How do I solve my Date & Time Properties bug, on my desktop?

hold you checked the cmos battery it might be insensible

if thats not the problem then idk lol everybody is giving you alike answer i did so dude check your cmos battery
Have yu checked the date within the BIOS?



I don't know if that is wat yu have it in mind, wen yu say 'checked Standard CMOS'.



If yu own not checked in the BIOS, plz do.
hey buddy simply change ur CMOS Battery The problem will be solved


No comments:

Post a Comment